How many new sessions are you adding each month?
We know the world of health and wellness is always changing. That's why we stay up to date on the latest health data and trends to provide you with a variety of new live events. Check out all our live events here.
Are courses offered in French and/or other languages?
No, currently our Wellness Workshops are only offered in English.
Who leads the Wellness Workshops?
All of our Wellness Workshops are instructed by Canadian healthcare professionals. Please check the Live Events page to see who is hosting the events.
Is there a limit to the number of Wellness Workshops I can attend each month?
No, with purchase of the Wellness subscription you can attend unlimited number of Wellness Workshops.
Do I get access to all membership perks?
Yes with the membership you get access to all membership perks, but they are subject to change at any point.
What is the difference between live and on-demand Wellness Workshops?
Live Wellness Workshops are synchronous, streamed in real time. Live workshops include live text chat and Q&A functions. On-demand Wellness workshops are recordings of previous live workshops. On-demand workshops do not include text chat (live workshop chat threads are not published).
How do I enroll for a Live Event?
- If you are not subscribed, subscribe by clicking <Become a member>. If you are subscribed, ensure you have logged in and navigate to Live Events.
- Review the list of Live Events
- For any Live Event, click on the respective <View> button
- You’ll be brought to the information page of the respective Live Event. If you wish to enroll, click on <RSVP>
- This will enroll you in the Live Event and bring you to the Workshop player. You’ll have the option to add the event to your calendar (recommended)
How do I attend a Live Event that I have enrolled in?
- Log in and navigate to My Dashboard
- Upcoming Live Events you have enrolled in are listed under “Upcoming Live Events”
- Click on the respective event <Join> button to enter the Workshop player
- In the Workshop player, navigate to the Live Event page and click <Start Event>; do take note of the Live Event date and start time
Are workshops recorded?
Yes, live Wellness Workshops are recorded for the purpose of on-demand playback. Text from the chat and Q&A features are not visible in the on-demand sessions.
I want to attend a workshop, but the time doesn’t work for me. What are my options?
We do our best to offer each Wellness Workshop at multiple dates and times. Please check the Live Events page to find additional dates. Or, check our On Demand page to see if a recording of the session is available.
I can’t find a Wellness Workshop I have registered for.
Your Wellness Workshops are on your dashboard. To view your dashboard, log in to your account and click Dashboard on the top bar. Upcoming workshops are displayed in chronological order.
The zoom polls in the live Wellness Workshops aren't working.
Zoom polls and Q&A features may not work on a VPN.
If you are currently using a VPN, please:
- exit the session;
- turn off your VPN;
- rejoin the session to enjoy full workshop functionality.
When is the Live Events directory updated?
The Live Events directory is updated every week. Check in weekly to register for the latest events.
Can I join Live Events from my mobile or tablet device?
Definitely. If you're joining on a tablet or mobile device, be sure to download and install the free Zoom application to ensure the best possible viewing experience.
I’m having trouble viewing videos.
Please try the following steps:
- Restart the browser
- Try a different browser (Google Chrome preferred)
- Try an Incognito / Private Window
- Restart the device
- If you’re on VPN, disconnect from VPN
When is the On Demand directory updated?
The On Demand directory is updated every week. Check in weekly for the latest On Demand titles.
Account and Billing
I have a coupon code. Where do I enter it?
On the Purchase page, click “Have a coupon?” on the right side of the screen, then enter your coupon code in the applicable field. If you are using a mobile device, tablet, or a small computer window, click "View order summary" at the top of the screen to ensure the coupon link is visible.
How are subscriptions billed?
Subscriptions are billed automatically to your credit card on a monthly or yearly basis (depending on your membership plan).
How do I reset my password?
- Go to the login page and select “Lost Your Password?”
- Enter your email address and select “Reset Password.”
- Follow the instructions in the email.
If you are already logged in to your account, you can change your password by going to your “My Account” page.
Where can I find the TELUS Health MyCare Wellness Terms and Conditions?
Where can I find the TELUS Health MyCare Wellness Privacy Commitment?
How do I cancel my subscription and what happens to my membership after I cancel?
As of April 14, 2023 we will no longer be offering TELUS Health MyCare Wellness.
All active accounts as of March 14, 2023 will have access through April 14, 2023.
As of March 14, 2023, all future subscription billing has been cancelled.
How do I update or remove my credit card?
To update or remove your credit card:
- Go to My Account > Billing & Plans
- Under Your Credit Card, click <Edit>
- You have the ability to update by entering your updated credit card information and using the <Update> button
- You have the ability to remove your credit card information by using the <Delete> button. Please note that your card details may not show on this edit screen.
If you have an active subscription and remove your credit card, this will cancel your active subscription. The subscription will remain active until the end of your current billing cycle and will not renew after that.
What browsers are supported?
Desktop: Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge
Mobile: iOS Safari (11 and up), Chrome, Samsung Internet
Can I access the video content from my mobile device?
Yes, video content is accessible on most newer-model smartphones or other mobile/tablet devices with an internet connection.
We do recommend for optimal viewing experience to use your laptop, desktop or tablet when participating in live events.
Can I download the workshop material onto my computer?
Yes. In the Live Event player or On Demand player, downloadable content (such as worksheets) will be indicated with the download icon (a downward arrow with a horizontal line below it). Please note that video content cannot be downloaded.
Further Questions? If you have reviewed the FAQs and still need help, please contact us at email@example.com
This product is not available in the province of Quebec